Want to Consign but just don’t have the time?
Let us do Help you! No matter how busy your schedule is we are here for you every step of the way.
Hurry! There are limited spots available.
- You simply gather all your clean children’s items, drop them off at the store, and we do the rest!
- We do all pricing, item entry, printing, and tagging your items for you.
- After the event you will receive your check 35-50% of your total sales! Want the higher percentage? Just sign up to volunteer.
- You can even track your sales online each night during the event!
- You will also receive a pass for you and a friend to attend our Private PreSale event. This also includes the 50% off Private PreSale on Saturday night.
- You decide if you want to pick up or donate any/or all of your unsold items at the end of the event.
- All you have to do is pay the standard $12 prepaid non refundable nontransferable consignor fee to get started.
Register and get the clutter out!
- Sign up as a consignor to get your consignor # and password. Links are to the right.
- Email heather@UrbanKidsConsignment.com to let me know that you would like to receive the Valet Service.
- I will email you a Valet Service Consignor Agreement form and make an appointment with you.
- Complete the form, email it back.
- Collect all of your items and make sure that each item meets the acceptable items criteria. All items must be neatly packed in boxes with your name and consignor number on it. All clothing must be on hangers and in size order.
- Drop off your items on your appointment day/time. Drop off appointments for Valet are on October 13th and 14th 8am -5pm
- Sit back and relax we then do all the rest!
- You pick up any unsold that are not designated to be donated.
ReStocking is not available for Valet Consignors