Why Shop At Urban Kids?
Urban Kids organizes a massive 4 day kids consignment event. Four times a year, our event draws thousands of families looking for gently-used kids clothing, shoes, toys, baby gear and so much more! We have over 300 sellers that make $200-300 each season on outgrown gear and our shoppers save 50-90% off retail. Win! Win!
40,000+ items to choose from, but you will want to shop early for the best selection and prices!
You find gently used items for 50-90% of retail!
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Cash!
Come back on Sunday where most items will be 50% Off!
May 4th-7th, 2017
6905 Warner Avenue Huntington Beach, Ca 92647
Goldenwest and Warner next to Big Lots
- Wedensday evening Private PreSale for those that Volunteer or Consign.
- Thursday 12pm-8pm Prime Shopping Day: Purchase Tickets Here
- Friday 12pm-8pm Public Free Admission
- Saturday 10am-6pm Public Free Admission
- Sunday 8am-1pm 50% off Sale Public Free Admission
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Please carefully inspect each item you plan to purchase! We can help you open packages…. Just ask one of our representatives.
Here is our November Video: This is a great example at what you might find at our Next Event!
- We have inspected each item to the best of our abilities… But please keep in mind that with 40,000 items that a few can get missed. Please inspect your items before purchasing as ALL SALES ARE FINIAL!
- We have made EVERY effort to ensure that there are no recalled items at our events, however I encourage you to check www.cpsc.com for recalled items.
- Bring a list, measure tape, and outline of your children’s foot. I also like to have a list of what I do not need.
- Leave your large bags, purses, and diaper bags in the car. You may bring your stroller but nothing in it but your child. We will be looking in your strollers and bags as you leave the store. We do this, per our consignor agreement. Urban Kids will take every reasonable measure to keep consignors’ items safe.
- When shopping be sure to check a size up and down. Each brand can run a little big or small. Shopping ahead for the next season is a great idea too. With amazing deals you can never have too much!
- IF YOU CAN, please leave the little ones at home, especially on Thursday and Friday and Sunday mornings, as these are our busiest times.
- Please remember all of the toys and books for sale belong to families, just like you. Please do not allow children to play with the consigned items or damage them. Chances are those items might just belong to a friend of yours!
- It is so tempting for children…..But please do not allow children to swing on the racks or play in between them. These racks are holding hundreds of pounds of clothing.
- Children must stay close to an adult at all times! Urban Kids can get very overwhelming for little ones and it can get very crowded. Please help us keep our children safe.