Did you run out of time? Or did you find more items to consign after the deadline?
Good news: After the deadline, a registered consignor is able input items, at home, and bring that item to the current event. I hear too often that a consignor forgot or found another item to input. Or better yet, a consignor purchased a newer stroller or toy and now wants to sell the older one. Now you can!
At Urban Kids, we have so many shoppers, and we are always in need of more inventory. Thursday, Friday and Saturday Shoppers will now have so much more to shop from! Shoppers are happy and Consignor checks are big! WIN WIN!
How to use the ReStocking Feature:
- You will need to be a registered consignor by July 23 at 5am.
- Log on to the MSM system from our website. (top right hand corner)
- Using the drop down menu you click on “Work with my ReStock items”
- You will not see your other inventory and that is ok. They are not missing. We are in the ReStocking Period.
- The ReStock screen is the same as the normal entry system. Input your items as usual. You can restock anything that we normally accept.
- Print your tags for the ReStock Items and put them on your items like you normally would.
- You may drop off your ReStocking items on Wednesday 8pm-9pm, Thursday and/or Friday 5pm-7pm.
- We will inspect your items and help you get them on the floor asap!
Please keep in mind:
- ReStocking is for just that. It is to ReStock our store. You must already be a registered consignor to restock.
- In order for you to go to the Private PreSale(Wednesday night) you must drop off most of your items at the normal drop off times. (Sunday and Monday).
- You are gathering your unsold items to take home at the end of the event. Price to sell and make sure it is super clean and current.
What we will accept for ReStocking: anything we normally do.
- Clothing is a limited to to size 18mo -8 years and 100 clothing items per drop off.
- No Maternity
- No Linens
Outdoor Play equipment, Water and Sand tables, Wagons, Picnic Tables, Bikes, Sports equipment, Ride-ons, Jumboroos, Swings, Bouncers, High Chairs, Strollers, Books, puzzles, toys, and, shoes.