Please read carefully. We do not want you to waste your time preparing items that we can not accept!
You must check your items for recalls at the We Make it Safer.
Consignors are required to put together and set up any large items.
Inventory entry in our online system is October 15th at 5am.
As a consignor you must consign at least 30 items and no more than 500. If you have less than 30 and they are all big items, contact me and let’s work it out.
We gladly accept the following:
BABY and CHILDREN CLOTHING
- Girl sizes: preemie to 14
- Boy sizes: preemie to 14
- Limits: Total limit of 100 clothing items per consignor. Within the total 100 limit, there is a limit of 20 items per gender of infant clothing. Infant clothing is any size Preemie to 12 months. An outfit is counted as one item. The outfits must be the same brand, size, and must match. Shoppers love it when you include the matching tights, hat, and/or bow. Clothing must be in style and in excellent condition. All clothes must be free from stains, rips, tears, and holes. All clothing must be on hangers. Clothing in bags will not be accepted. Dress up and sleep sacks are including in these limits. Dress up and Costumes are not during our October event. If you are worried about limits see our ReStocking Feature.
BABY and CHILDREN SHOES
- Girls sizes: premie to kid size 6
- Boys sizes: premie to kid size 8
- Shoes must be in excellent condition.
- Limit is 20 pieces.
- No more than 3 years old.
- Breast Pumps, nursing bras, nursing pillows, etc.
BABY & CHILDREN FURNITURE
- Cribs (must be assembled), toddler beds, twin beds, headboards, dressers, desks, changing tables, small table and chair sets, children rocking chairs, gliders, children’s bookcases, toy boxes, etc.
INFANT TO PRETEEN ROOM DECOR and BEDDING
- Lamps must have working light bulbs and batteries (if needed)
- In excellent condition
- Linens: limit 10 per consignor
- No bumpers unless it is with the matching bedding or is a breathable one
- Bassinets, high chairs, strollers, car seats, swings, pack n plays, exersaucers, walkers, jumpers, gates, slings, soft carriers, hiking carriers, diaper bags, Bumbos, bathtubs, play mats, shopping cart, high chair covers, cloth diapers, feeding, scales, monitors, safety items, bottles and sippycups
- Potty seats and Diaper Pails must be bleached out. We will also ask you to wipe them at drop offs.
- Gear with batteries must have working batteries installed.
- Must be assembled unless new in a unopened box.
- Blocks, puzzles, action figures, dolls, cars, Legos, ride ons, playhouses, kitchen sets, play tool benches, easels, train tables, etc. no stuffed animals except those with batteries or a famous character. Toys with batteries MUST have working batteries installed.
OUTDOOR PLAY EQUIPMENT
- Playhouses, slides, riding toys, wagons, etc. (Little Tykes & Step 2 are hot items!) Do not worry about size! We will make it fit and it will sell on the first day if priced correctly!
- Books, DVDs, CDs, computer and video games in original case. Learning Tools and Educational Materials are a huge hit at Urban Kids. Maximum 50 books per consignor. If you are worried about limits see our ReStocking Feature.
- Bikes, tricycles, skates, scooter, skateboards, basketball sets, air hockey tables, surfboards and boogie boards, ski and snowboard equipment, sleds, sleeping bags, etc.
- Backpacks, lunch boxes, hair accessories, hats, socks.
This is not a complete list. If you have any questions about an item please email Heather@UrbanKidsConsignment.com
Items We Do Not Accept
- Recalled toys or equipment. You must check We Make it Safer website for recalls
- Clothing with excessive wear, stains, holes, or missing buttons
- Clothing from Walmart or Kmart
- Women’s clothing, shoes, accessories, purses
- Body Pillows
- Clothing or shoes in bags
- Children’s metal jewelry
- Used underwear or bras(except for nursing and sports bras for young girls)
- Toys with missing batteries or parts
- Magnets and/or magnet components that can be swallowed
- Random grab bags or miscellaneous items
- Stuffed animals unless it is a famous character or has batteries
- Party Supplies
- DVDs, CDs and Games without their case
- VHS Tapes
- Car Seats/Booster Seats that are older than four(4) years or expired
- Used pacifiers or teethers
- Used bath toys with holes
- Bath seats manufactured before 2011
- Formula or baby food
- Cribs manufactured before June 28, 2011
- ANY ITEM(S) THAT ARE NOT CLEAN!!!